Paul Martinez works with individuals and companies from a consultative perspective focusing on Multi-Family property investing. Paul uses simple yet powerful strategies for investing in Multi-Family properties, and his experience has shown that ground-up development, 5-19 unit properties, 20-99 unit properties, 100+ unit properties, mixed use, affordable housing, and student housing are game changers when it comes to creating passive income.
His strong real estate experience came from building a multi-million dollar real estate finance company with over $83M in real estate transactions. His real estate development companies have acquired more than 1 million SqFt in commercial real estate, and in the last 12 years he has bought or partnered on Residential and Commercial properties worth in excess of $35M.
Paul is currently a Principal and Director of Business Development at EQlibrium Corp., a company specializing in commercial property acquisition, management, and land development.
Paul has extensive experience in:
- Negotiating price and terms of commercial deals
- Raising capital
- Managing acquisition risk
- Commercial property due diligence
- Acquisition strategies and structures
- Whole project risk mitigation
- Valuations and structured capitalization strategies
- Commercial development & project management
- Creating the proper product mix to meet market demand for each project
- Formulation of multiple exit strategies for each individualized project
Paul teaches how to take an investing career to the next level utilizing the power of Multi-Family real estate. His training extensively covers all aspects of Multi-Family property and how to use it to create exceptional wealth and passive income.